Who we are:
We are WebGurus – a design and development agency focused on Web Development, Bespoke WordPress Development and Design.
We transform user experiences, unlock technical potential and build top-notch digital products for today’s forward-thinking businesses and organizations.
We’re looking for Full-Stack Web developers to join our team.
Who we’re looking for:
An experienced full stack web developer who’s ready to join our growing team in a full-time role. Please, no freelancers or agencies! We’re based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and we have offices in Odorheiu-Secuiesc, Harghita, Romania too. Though we’re working remotely for the foreseeable future (a typical 2021 slack ’n’ zoom situation). We’d prefer candidates that can eventually join us in our Harghita or Cluj office but we’re open to talented, self-motivated remote technologists.
What you’ll be doing:
At WebGurus, you’ll be working in a dynamic & creative startup environment with a small team of talented developers. You’ll be wearing many hats, as you support all of our technology operations (big & small), but will also be given the freedom to come up with and explore your own development initiatives and new cutting edge technologies. We would like you to have a willingness to work in diverse codebases and commitment to modular, documented code.
- PHP 7.x / 8.x – OOP – (Required 2+ years)
- NodeJS (Required 2+ years)
- Laravel (Required 1+ years)
- Vue.JS (Required 1+ years)
- TypeScript proficiency is a plus
- MySQL/PostgreSQL/MSSQL – Proficiency in SQL querying and the ability to create and run scripts against a database (Required)
- CSS – Responsive frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap / Tailwind) and preprocessor scripting (e.g. SASS)
- Composer proficiency
- WebPack knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with building integrations with 3rd party systems
- Experience using APIs and understanding HTTP, REST, and SOAP architecture
- Other random terms we like to hear: GCP, AWS, Severless, Symfony, Git, Pipelines, Redis, Stripe, Vapor, PDF generator, pizza
- Self-driven, self-sufficient, actively looks for ways to contribute and knows how to get things done.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on your qualifications.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Work life balance – flexible work and vacation schedule, so long as you’re getting your work done.
- Fun office environment (if & when we return to an office) – we don’t take ourselves too seriously and like to spoil ourselves with extravagant team lunches and semi-regular drink outings.
- Financially secure, growing, profitable 4-yo company that’s not dependent on external fund-raising.
- We have a Mac-only internal policy, so you’ll get a MacBook Pro.
How to apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- List of links to live websites that you developed and consider your best work (list of links please, not just a link to your portfolio)
- Github/Bitbucket username and relevant repositories
- LinkedIn profile url
Looking forward to receiving your application soon!