Who we are:
We are WebGurus – a design and development agency focused on Web Development, Bespoke WordPress Development and Design.
We transform user experiences, unlock technical potential and build top-notch digital products for today’s forward-thinking businesses and organizations.
We are looking for a talented web project manager with great project management skills and expertise to join our team.
Managing WordPress client projects from initial concept to completion Managing Web Development projects from initial scoping to completion
- Help with initial project scoping, estimating and strategy
- Collaborate with the team to keep projects on scope, on time and within budget
- Managing budget, quality, and all project deliverables, in correlation with the project timeline, budget hours and scope.
- Monitor, track, and report on overall schedule of projects
- Provide regular reports to all internal and client stakeholders on project status
- Administer quality assurance throughout the project lifecycle, including planning of review activities and scheduling of formal test execution via our QA team
- Coordinate user acceptance testing with client
- Delegate work to development team and provide guidance as needed
- Communicate, problem solve and collaborate with team about risks, issues and opportunities
- Perform regular risk assessments on projects and proactively plan strategies to minimize and mitigate risk
- Provide suggestions on methodology, processes, and tools to increase team effectiveness
- Keep team highly motivated and help us build high levels of client satisfaction
- Perform accurate initial project set-up and tracking through our project management tool (Trello, Jira) and our time tracking system.
- Prepare final updates for each phase, with supporting screenshots and video demos, for client and/or project owner
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, such as Computer Science, Marketing, Business, or Web Technologies or equivalent
- Expertise in web architecture, components, development and technical vocab (You don’t need to be a developer, although previous developer experience is a big plus)
- Ability to provide expert advice to clients and put together a project scope and strategy
- Ability to motivate a team of creative and technical specialists to do their best work
- Ability to understand technical as well as business requirements
- Capable of juggling multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Able to lead client meetings, express complex information and make decisions together with the team
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Passion for excellence at every level
- Experience in web development Agency environment
- Leadership skills and business acumen with a desire to contribute to the continued growth and development of the company
- Superb verbal and written communication skills in English, Romanian and Hungarian.
- Actively keeps abreast of web and PM industry developments
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on your qualifications.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Work life balance – flexible work and vacation schedule, so long as you’re getting your work done.
- Fun office environment (if & when we return to an office) – we don’t take ourselves too seriously and like to spoil ourselves with extravagant team lunches and semi-regular drink outings.
- Financially secure, growing, profitable 4-yo company that’s not dependent on external fund-raising.
- We have a Mac-only internal policy, so you’ll get a MacBook Pro.
How to apply
Please send your application to email@example.com and include the following:
- List of links to live websites that you developed and consider your best work (list of links please, not just a link to your portfolio)
- Github/Bitbucket username and relevant repositories
- LinkedIn profile url
Looking forward to receiving your application soon!